Monday, April 30, 2012

We are still alive!!

So, maybe it has been over a year since I have posted, but we are all still living the dream!! Kev and I are those crazy parents who have their kids doing multiple sports, dance, and wanting top scores in school. So, maybe we are unrealistic, but we won't stop trying. Tai is almost an official middle school kid. In West Valley, 5th graders go to middle school. She cannot wait. We, however, are wanting to push pause. She cannot be ready yet!! Tai Lyn is taller than me, wears a size 9.5 in womens shoes, and 3x the outfit I ever dreamed of being...I am one proud mama. She is smart, polite, hard working, and a great friend...that is to say nothing of her beauty. Love that kid... Marli is ending kindergarten and I have had the amazing opportunity to be her teacher. Marli is a love...she calls me Mrs. Brennan and has yet to call me mom at school. Mar loves school and is so proud of her ability to now read. She played soccer, again, this past fall and spring. She is a fighter...her proud moment was being told by the ref that she might get a yellow card for pushing. I was horrified, but Marli was so pleased. I think Kev loves that aggressiveness! Oh, dear...we are in for it. Zumba is another favorite of Marli's...the little kids Zumba classes. That kid can shake it!! I promise to write again before my kids enter high school. Love to all who care about out little Brennan bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment